£26k - 29k per year
020 3176 4790
10 months ago
An exciting opportunity to join a facilities management company looking after a huge site in Essex. They are currently looking for a key member of staff to complete the maintenance team. The purpose of the role is to support the Engineering Team Leader in delivering a Planned Preventive Maintenance system and be able to respond to reactive works to meet client demands. A flexible work approach will be required as the position requires you to work with in an established team to assist with other engineering duties.
Duties will include:
• Working hands-on electrical planned & reactive maintenance
• Reactive maintenance
• Servicing AHU's/FCU's
• Crac Units/ Down flow units
• Emergency Lighting
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Extensive working knowledge and experience of maintenance and repair of water, plumbing and gas systems/appliances.
- 2. The ability to work proactively and autonomously across a wide portfolio of commercial buildings.
- 3. Must be organised, demonstrate ownership of issues, committed to high standards and a solution-based approach.
- 4. Understanding and working awareness and of Health and Safety regulations and systems including statutory compliance, asbestos awareness, working at heights, COSHH, manual handling, slips, trips and falls and PPE sufficient to safely access environments (e.g. plant rooms, washrooms, construction sites, heights and confined spaces)
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise work schedules
- Ability to form positive relationships with colleagues, work flexibly as part of a team and support other functions including Fabric, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering tiers
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including completing job reports in plain English
- Computer Literacy including use of handheld PDAs and Microsoft Office packages
- UK Driving Licence
If you are interested in the role please get in touch!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.