020 3176 4793
30 days ago
I'm currently looking for Multi Skilled Engineers to work on a full time basis within a Static Public Sector site in Euston, there are monday to friday and 4 on 4 off (days) shift options available. Working for a leading service provider your responsibilities will include;
- To carry out reactive & PPM works as required and to current standards
- To advise & log faults to supervisors / management
- To carry out duties in a safe & responsible manor adhering to the company's ethics.
- Ensure that all day-to-day planned preventative maintenance activities of M&E maintenance is completed in line with their contractual obligation
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Professional approach and image must be adhered to at all times.
- Keep all plant/rooms / services enclosures clean, tidy safe and secure.
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties that may be necessary during the course of your working shift.
To be considered for a position you will need to have previously worked for a similar Engineering/Facilities company, have a proven track record working as a building service engineer within public/ commercial facilities and have previous experience within a Planned Maintenance, Reactive and Helpdesk environment.
- C&G in a relevant engineering discipline (Equivalent NVQ accepted)
- Apprenticeship trained
- Proof of Qualification certification
- Boilers, Heating and LT Hot water
- Cold water system
- Plumbing and drainage
- Pneumatic systems
- Good understanding of BMS control
- Ventilation – VAV systems, Air Handling Units and Air Conditioning
- Knowledge of Chillers and refrigeration
- LEV and extract systems
- A good understanding of Written schemes and insurance inspection requirements
- Knowledge of boosted pumps/motors
- Gas safety
- Understanding of permits to work
- A good understanding of L8 and water systems
- Asbestos awareness
- Experience on Fire dampers
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.