020 3176 4793
11 months ago
I'm currently looking for an experienced Mobile Building Service Engineer with F-Gas and Electrical background to join a leading service provider within their FM division covering their customer needs across Manchester.
The focus of this role will be to carry out planned preventative and reactive maintenance.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Record all reactive and PPM tasks accurately and in detail using report sheets and ensure signed by the client weekly.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to provide safe working practices.
- Supervise subcontractors effectively.
- Encourage a safe and healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures
- Ensure high levels of customer service at all times, maintaining effective relationships with key client contacts.
- Building Service background
- F-Gas qualified
- C&G Electrical Installation or equivalent
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.