£40k - 50k per year
4 months ago
A very exciting opportunity has come up for a Strategic Moves Manager to based at a very interesting large site in the West of London. The Moves Manager will be adding to a team of 3 Moves Managers/ Space Planners already there due to growth within the contract. The successful Moves Manager will be able to look forward to a long and successful career with my client as they have lots of opportunities for progression. The role will also encompass data gathering/ analysis and relationship management with head of department.
The key responsibilities for the Moves Manager are:
- Researching, appointing and managing third party suppliers of products and services in accordance with group policy to deliver best value and quality for money
- Monitoring the performance and activities of suppliers to ensure they fulfil business requirements, deliver customer satisfaction and quality service, whilst effectively managing overall costs and risk
- Advising and influencing customers throughout the Group on space planning and move management projects, including legal and operational requirements
- Building and maintaining internal and external business relationships to keep up to date with current trends, insights and quality standards
- Delivering colour and finishes as part of the office refurbishments and office developments.
- Delivering short term / one-off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with Line Manager
- Initially the role would be primarily concerned with the relocation and refurbishment of the Agents offices an ongoing programme of works, albeit supporting other larger projects.
The Successful Applicant
The Moves Manager / Space Planner would ideally have as many of the following experiences and qualifications as possible:
- Experience of procuring services and products
- Experience of building and maintaining effective relationships with customers and suppliers
- Experience of office space planning
- Experience of project managing office moves & refurbishments
- Knowledge of Facilities Management equipment and services market
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and statutory requirements
- Be able to commute to Stratford-Upon-Avon and nationwide as and when required.
- Business or Facilities qualifications at degree level or equivalent
- Auto CAD training
- IOSH desirable
- Membership of appropriate professional body (e.g. BIFM)
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.