£40k - 52k per year + package
about 1 year ago
I have a very exciting position available for either an experienced Moves Manager. The moves manager will be based at a large, well-known FTSE 100 company in South West London, and will primarily focus on the relationship management aspects of a Moves Manager. The role will also encompass workplace strategy and offers the potential for the moves manager to move more in this direction in their career.
The salary for this moves manager ranges from £40,000 - £52,000, depending on experience.
The successful Moves manager will join a team of three Moves Managers / Space Planners, and will enter a temp-perm contract that has great potential for growth and further development within the company. This is much more than a one-off, drop-in job; it’s the beginning of a long and successful career with an esteemed client of mine.
Key Responsibilities of the Moves Manager:
- Researching, appointing, and managing third-party suppliers of products and services, to deliver the best value and quality for money;
- Monitoring the performance and activities of suppliers, to ensure they fulfil business requirements, deliver on customer expectations, and effectively manage overall costs and risks;
- Advising and influencing customers throughout the Group on space planning and move management projects – including legal and operational requirements
- Building and maintaining both internal and external business relationships, to maintain a knowledge of trends, insights, and quality standards;
- Delivering creative colour and finishes as part of the office refurbishments and office developments;
- Forming short-term / one-off projects and activities as required, to standards agreed with the Line Manager;
The Successful Applicant Will Have:
- Experience of procuring services and products;
- Experience of building and maintaining prosperous relationships with customers and clients;
- Experience of managing office moves and refurbishments
- Knowledge of Facilities Management equipment and services market
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and statutory requirements.
- The ability to commute to Stratford-Upon-Avon and nationwide as and when required
Ideal but not essential Qualifications:
- Business or Facilities qualifications at degree level (or equivalent)
- Auto-CAD training
- Membership of relevant professional body (e.g. BIFM)
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.