£35k - 45k per year
8 months ago
Moves and Logistic Manager
There is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Moves and Logistic Manager. You will be responsible for the project management of moves, this will entail detailed planning, programming, coordination and supervision of office moves. This will involve CAD as you will responsible for completing all space plans maintaining drawing registers and updating baseline plans.
- The Moves and Logistics Manager will be responsible for the project management of small to large office moves across multiple contracts
- Use CAD on office moves
- Produce prints of existing building layouts
- Interpret marked up drawings and reproduce in Dwg and PDF formats and update existing baseline drawings
- Produce mechanical and electrical schematic drawings of existing and proposed installations in conjunction with designers
- The Moves and Logistics Manager will need experience in multiple office moves
- Knowledge/experience in all areas of facilities management
- Highly competent with CAD
- Space management experience
- Experience with CAFM systems
- Experience dealing with a wide range of people from secretaries up to senior management and directors
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.