£350 - 450 per day
10 months ago
Interim/ temp - perm
Build Recruitment are currently looking for a Technical Mobilisation Manager for one of our top clients. The client are a highly regarded M+E Building Services and Facilities Management company who are currently winning a lot of new contracts. The Mobilisation Manager will need to speak Spanish as part of the contract that needs mobilising is based out in Spain. There is potential for the Mobilisation Managers position to become permanent if they perform well. They will need to come from a mechanical or electrical background within building services.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating a change program that will clearly define project scope, key objectives and key stakeholders necessary for transition success. You will manage the TUPE process, Integration of technical systems and other key processes.
- The right candidate will have experience in Mobilising large contracts and project management.
- Total accountability for the successful mobilisation, re-mobilisation and de-mobilisation of new contracts or re-confirmed contracts as instructed
- Engage with key stakeholders and act as the conduit to ensure the mobilisation plan meets current and future business requirements
- Highlight any issues or risks which may impact the successful delivery of the project, ensuring business continuity during transition
- Responsible for management of the mobilisation budget, ensuring each mobilisation is successfully delivered within the budget constraints
- Responsible for co-ordinating team leaders from each relevant department involved with the mobilisation, managing them through a defined mobilisation process/framework
- Report and communicate workstream overall status, progress and issues to the Senior Mobilisation Manager and other members of the Senior Management Team
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.