020 3176 4793
8 days ago
My client who are responsible for upgrading and safely maintaining one of the largest corporate real estate portfolios in Europe are currently looking for a Multi Skilled Engineer to join their Facilities Maintenance Team working a mobile role in the South East London/ North Kent area.
In this role, the engineer will be expected to have excellent technical knowledge of electrical systems, mechanical power and control wiring and test inspection of electrical installations. The Technician will be expected to work on multiple FM systems with the majority of the work being electrical maintenance and will need a flexible approach to work. A vehicle will be provided for required travel. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to discuss work and progress with customers and managers also having excellent organisational skills. Lift Maintenance experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Electrical certification such as 17th edition minimum
- General FM experience with an Electrical bias
- Planned maintenance experience of electrical and mechanical systems
- Experience in fault finding and diagnosis with the ability to provide advice and guidance to others across all systems where required.
- UK Drivers Licence
- DBS checks will be carried out for successful candidate
Hours of Work
37.5 hours per week Full time. Typical attendance will be 07:00am until 3.30pm Monday to Friday however, flexibility is essential.
All equipment and van provided
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.