020 3176 4793
3 months ago
I'm currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer to join the Engineering Support team of a leading service prodiver for a mobile position covering an area of North london.
Your role will be to ensure all Reactive Works orders and PPM’s allocated are completed within the contract defined time SLA’s & KPI’s. You must provide a significant contribution to overall efficiency, effectiveness and contract profitability and must therefore play your part in the overall delivery of service.
Reporting to the supervisor you will be responsible for the delivery of the Contract within your allocated area and in accordance with the contractual SLA’s, Servest business policies and processes.
- Time served mechanical engineer with a maintenance background.
- Experienced fault finding skills in LTHW heating systems, Air Compressors, Gas Fired Boilers, Steam Boilers, Water Treatment, Cooling Towers, etc
- L8 ACOP
- Legionella Awareness
- Good team member with excellent communications skills with all levels of the workforce
- Electrical Knowledge
- The ability to work within a customer focused environment where brand image is very important
- Sound knowledge of understanding and developing safety documentation to ensure Servest / site safety procedures are followed at all times
- Customer Liaison skills
- COSHH Awareness
- First Aid
- Full driving licence
Core working hours for this position are from 8am until 5pm 1 hour Lunch), for 5 days a week. However, flexibility will be expected regarding hours of work to suit the needs of the business and team.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.