£32k - 40k per year + Company Van & Bonus
4 months ago
Teaming up with one of the largest housing associations in the UK, I am currently looking for a skilled, experienced electrician to work in the Bromley area. This role will consist of mainly carrying out maintenance and occasionally some electrical tests.
The successful candidate will be offered:
- A competitive and progressive salary of £32,000
- A company van and fuel card
- Uncapped overtime and call out with great rates allowing you to earn around £40,000
- 6% pension contribution
- Non-contractual bonus of between 5-15% of your annual salary
The successful candidates will have:
- At least 1 years’ social housing or domestic maintenance experience
- Testing & inspection qualification and experience (2391 or 2394 & 2395)
- A full clean driving license
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to hear more, apply with your CV or call Bailey on 07944267226.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.