City of London
£32k - 34k per year
020 3176 4790
2 months ago
I currently have a requirement for a Mobile Electrician to join a small specialist division within an established Facilities Management Company. You will have all the benefits of working for a large stable company but also benefit from working in a small team that work together to achieve their goals. The focus of contracts is working within Public Sector and Government sites in North London.
Duties will include
- Change lights, ballasts, monthly flick and yearly EML and water tem
- Carry out and complete repairs to existing high/low level lighting and electrical installations
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance to existing high/low level lighting and electrical installations
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance to existing mechanical plant and equipment
- Carry out Plant Room checks on a daily basis
- Manage PPM tasks with the assistance of the Helpdesk to ensure all tasks are carried out and completed within the month
- Formal Qualification as an ECS graded electrician or equivalent.
- Current 17th / 18TH IEE Regulations
- Highly experienced in Electrical Planned and Reactive Maintenance and Installation works
- At least 3 years minimum experience within a facilities Management environment
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Sound administration skills with an understanding of the importance of paperwork and the accuracy and timeliness of submission of same
- Carpentry Experience - Desirable
- City and Guilds 2391 - Desirable
- CSCS Card or Equivalent Skills Card - Desirable
- IPAF - Desirable
- Security checks will be conducted for the successful applicant
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.