020 3176 4793
10 months ago
My client currently have an opportunity for Electrical Small Works Engineers to join their expanding team for a mobile position covering areas West, North and East London. Reporting to the area supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of the contract within their allocated area ensuring all delegated Reactive Works orders and PPM’s are completed within the contract defined time SLA’s & KPI’s.
- To undertake Small Electrical project / quoted works as required making sure all reports are accurately completed within specific timescales
- To provide a flexible approach to working practices within the team.
- To work a flexible work pattern to give a degree of flexibility to the Site Supervisors planning.
- Ensure contractual services are delivered in such a way that it is possible to achieve agreed SLA’s and quality targets.
- To produce accurate documentation as required and to keep up-to-date records
- Developing the service offering in line with customer requirements, delivering continuous improvement activities, responding to customer concerns and implementing corrective action when required
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients, relevant stakeholders, staff and external bodies
- Developing effective communication and strong client / supplier relationships to aid business development and retention
- Ensuring SLAs and measurable KPIs for all works allocated to you are achieved
- Ensuring all employees are aware of their obligations under the Health & Safety Policy, and that work is carried out in accordance with the policy at all times.
- Time served Electrical engineer with an install and maintenance background.
- Experienced fault finding skills in – power distribution circuits, control boards, lighting circuits faults etc
- C & G 7671 Requirements’ for electrical installations - 18th Edition
- C & G 2391 Inspection & Testing (optional)
- AP12 LV Approved (advantageous)
- AP15 HV Approved (advantageous)
- Mechanical Qualifications (advantageous)
- Health & safety awareness
- COSHH Awareness
- First Aid
- Legionella Awareness
- Sound knowledge of understanding and developing safety documentation to ensure Servest / site safety procedures are followed at all times
- Customer Liaison skills
- COSHH Awareness
- Full driving licence
High level security checks will be carried out for successful candidates.
Hours of work are either 07:00-16:00 or 08:00-17:00 Monday to Friday.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.