£35k per year + Progression, Pension, Call outs
about 1 month ago
Our client is looking for an electrical bias maintenance engineer to support them on a permanent basis for their contract in Westminister. This electrical engineer will be working independently as a foot mobile engineer covering multiple sites. This is an exciting opportunity for an engineer who is keen to work in different sites and be faced with different equipment each day.
The electrical engineer on this contract will work full-time Monday to Friday. Please ensure when applying you have electrical maintenance experience and are confident to work on your own.
- 18th Edition Certification and City and Guilds Electrical Installation 2360 Parts 1 and 2
- Must be able to work independently when necessary as well as part of a team
- Willingness to learn new skills and have a flexible approach to dealing with planned and reactive maintenance tasks
- Able to demonstrate strong communication and client relationship skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Committed to health and safety
- Desirable to hold full clean UK Driving Licence
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.