£36k per year
4 months ago
Our client who is a successful family run FM company is looking for an electrical maintenance engineer to join their team! They currently have 38 buildings on the contract with 10 engineers at present they are looking for skilled electrical maintenance engineers who can add value to their company. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to solve problems independently, have a strong work ethic and have a solid amount of electrical maintenance experience working in commercial buildings.
While working for this company you will get 26 days of annual leave which will increase after 2 years of being with the company! You will get a travel card for zones 1 to 2 and will have a hub where you can securely keep your tools so that you don't have to carry them home at the end of each day! Each site is a 5 minute walk away from each other meaning you won't have to go far! There is a lot of over time available including covering and callouts. You will be covering usually 2/3 sites per day working independently. This role is standard days Monday to Friday 35 hours per week.
- Reactive works
- Working independently attending to PPM's
- You will be working as a team alongside one other engineer if it is a larger issue which needs to be resolved.
- Complete all compliance necessary
- City & Guilds 2360 Parts 1 & 2 qualification or equivalent
- 17th/ 18th edition IEE wiring regulations
- Experience of basic maintenance, basic testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.