£43k - 47k per year + Van + Training + Progression
18 days ago
Mobile Electrical Engineer
£43,000 - £47,000 + Van
Build Recruitment are looking for a mobile electrical engineer to work for one our most committed clients working on a critical contract (Data Centres and Commercial Offices) based in the Woking area. This market leader is seeking a mobile electrical engineer due to a win on a brand-new contract. This technical specialist has been operating in the UK for several years and has now become a well-recognised organisation within the FM industry.
With a great reputation this business has been winning a number of major contracts throughout the UK and globally. This company is now seeking a technical mobile electrical engineer to work on a mobile contract within the utilities and infrastructure industry. Join a business which focuses on internal progression and has a great opportunity for engineers to maximise their earnings and progress their careers.
Day to Day:
- Carrying out daily PPMs and reactive maintenance
- Servicing and maintaining critical electrical systems including, CRAC Units, UPS systems, HV systems and more
- Carrying out work in commercial and critical environments
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Have previous experience working in a critical or commercial setting
- Have experience working on both electrical equipment and minor mechanical systems
- Must have 17 th or 18 th edition - Have level 3 in City and Guilds or NVQ level 3 in electrical installation
- Bonus if you currently hold your HVAP ticket or previously held
- Working for a market leader
- Overtime available
- Company focusses on internal progression
- Great training opportunities
Please apply or contact Steven Shine at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.