£55k - 67k per year + + car, bonus, life insurance
24 days ago
Mobile/ Regional Contract Manager
£55,000 - £67,000 + Car or miles paid
We have an exciting opportunity for a Mobile Contract Manager to work client direct for a great client who provides facilities management, building services and maintenance to many sites across the south. The client is looking to add a mobile contract manager to their team! The role will offer a good work/life balance schedule and has great job security. Mobile Contract Manager will be expected to travel between sites. With this role you also have the chance to choose between a car or miles paid for!
●Ensure implementation of the buildings and site infrastructure and environmental changes and objectives as defined in the regional business plan across a cluster of establishments within the region.
●Update the annual Service Delivery Agreement (SDA) for each establishment ensure it is reviewed regularly and amendments are based on evidence from Establishments and instructions from Regional Accounts Director (RAD)
●Act as liaison between the establishment, the RAD and the project delivery group on major projects (over £150k) and act as Project manager on regional projects (under £150k).
●Responsible for completing the physical security audit and producing a local action plan identifying corrective actions and solutions for the built environment.
●Identify the requirement and provide specialist information to the RAD by completing relevant documentation to support the bidding process, this includes monitoring and assessing progress until completion.
●Liaise with managers in Establishments in the creation of environmental sustainability initiatives and monitor delivery against the local action plan and SDA.
●Advise and liaise with Health and Safety on specialist estates related matters including Construction Design Management (CDM) compliance, water management, gas and asbestos ensuring all relevant risks are managed.
Skills and Qualifications
● Completed a recognised apprenticeship in their trade, or
● a long period of recognised experience and specialist skills in the trade, or achieved NVQ 4 level or equivalent in a relevant subject or equivalent and have recognised experience
● Planning and Project Management Skills
● Financial Planning and Negotiating Skills with the ability to manage a budget
● Change Management and ability to drive change
● Excellent organisational skills / Time management / Ability to prioritise and organise own workload / able to work to deadlines
● Essential Knowledge of relevant health and safety requirements
● Experience of project management and change management
● Experience of managing budgets
● Experience of managing staff
● Knowledge of relevant health and safety requirements
● Knowledge of routine preventive maintenance
● Relevant professional qualifications (facilities management/project management
● Up to date First Aid at Work Qualification
● Full driving license preferably with D1 Essential Experience
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.