£36k - 42k per year + Van, Fuel, Progression,Pension
3 months ago
Location: North West London
Salary: £36k+ Van + OT + Call outs
Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer
North& North West London
Permanent. £36k +
Build Recruitment is working with one of the most leading privately- owned construction, development and property services companies in the UK. With over 4,000 employees and continuously growing they have approached Build Recruitment in order to find a commercial gas engineer to cover all commercial properties that they have in the North& North West area of London.
Day to Day:
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) to boilers and associated plant, including Reactive Maintenance and extra works/emergencies in accordance with the contract requirements on Mechanical Services.
- Support additional M&E works within the individual’s technical competencies and our contractual obligations.
- Undertake project works and minor turnkey projects to Boiler plant and associated equipment.
- Provide detailed reporting with predictive times for remedial and chargeable works, and life cycle condition reporting.
- Provide a high level of Gas technical and hands on support in the provision of our service delivery and the daily communication with our clients
- Working as a key part of the Regional Mobile Support team, and key interface with internal FM accounts and their representation.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- NVQ Level 2-3 (Mechanical Discipline e.g. Heating and Ventilating 6018) or a City and Guilds (Mechanical Discipline) or recognised equivalent.
- You will have current ACS/Corgi/Gas Safe qualification in Commercial Gas and have experience in the Gas Appliances, Oil appliances and mechanical aspects of general building PPM schedules and reactive works.
- Company Van+ Fuel Card
- Over time
- Call outs
Please apply or contact Ruby Skinner at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.