£34,000 - 34,421 per year + van, overtime
13 days ago
Job Title: AC Engineer
Location: Northeast England
Salary: £34,000 - £34,421 + Over time, Van
Job Type: Permanent, Driving Mobile
Our client who are one of the leading FM service providers are currently recruiting for a mobile AC engineer to work in the Northeast of England. This is a permanent opportunity where you will be valued and given the chance to progress. This mobile AC role is covering a range of contracts and buildings such as multi tenanted offices, HMCTS (Courts), retail, and schools as well as others. The areas the mobile AC engineer will be working in are Teesside, Tyne & Wear, Northumberland, Country Durham etc.
- Ensure all PPM’s are carried out in accordance with the maintenance specification and documented in real time using the PDA to log start/wait/stop completion and travel times with appropriate comments to evidence completion of work
- Update customers CAFM system in real time with start/wait/stop completion times and provide full description of works undertaken, advising of any follow-on works required.
- Identify and record all plant failures using quotation forms and issue to line manager.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order. In accordance with the delegated authority with the applicable contract or authorised by the client.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. To
- provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works.
- Cover Teeside, Tyne & Wear, Northumberland, Country Durham, etc.
- Maintenance and repair of AC Installations
- Excellent fault finding and diagnosis skills a must.
- Carry out Installation work and complete appropriate Certification
- Operation and interrogation of BMS
- Basic knowledge in building fabric repairs
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- A recognised industry qualification will be required, and previous experience is essential.
- FGas certification essential
- Trade qualified AC Engineer with appropriate post apprenticeship experience desirable.
- Must have a full clean drivers’ licence.
- Legionella awareness (preferable – can provide training)
- Asbestos awareness (preferable but not essential)
- MEWP Licence (preferable but not essential)
- First aid trained (preferable but not essential)
- Computer literate
- Good communicator
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Able to work as part of a team
- Must be available to participate in an out of hour’s standby rota.
If you are a mobile AC engineer looking for a new opportunity and meet the criteria above please apply or send us an email with any questions. Ruby.Skinner@buildrec.com
This role may be suited to somebody who is a air conditioning engineer, HVAC engineer or mobile air conditioning engineer.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.