£22.5k - 25k per year
about 1 month ago
Our client who is a leading service provider has approached looking for an administrator to join their team down at one of their public sector sites. This is a full-time permanent position and we are looking to get somebody started as soon as possible. This role will be operating all minor work jobs submitted on the contract and includes the management of the CAFM system and other admin systems.
- Manage minor work calls - record all job requests, track them and ensure they are completed up to quality standard.
- Raise purchase orders to subcontracts on site.
- Assist with office system set ups and operations ensuring ti is being developed and updated efficiently.
- Build relationship with subcontractors on site.
- Liaise with all FM staff on the contract.
- Ensure all contracts are being paid up to date.
- Prioritise work load in professional manner.
Knowledge skills & experience
- Local knowledge/network.
- Team player.
- Able to meet deadlines and manage own work load.
- Experience of dealing with Subcontractors/Suppliers.
- Personable and approachable with a good telephone manner.
- Competent user of IT packages e.g. MS Office, databases.
- Experience of working in a customer service organisation.
- General administration and relevant experience.
- Prioritising work/issuing to others.
- Good standard of education.
- Customer care approach.
- Excellent communicator.
- High level job commitment.
- Flexible approach.
- Willingness to undertake further training as required.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.