£36k - 39k per year
020 3176 4790
7 months ago
My client is recruiting a Site Supervisor who will lead and manage the shift to deliver planned maintenance, reactive maintenance and other support as required in order to meet sites short term and long term goals and objectives.
This includes the management of customer interface within a designated area of an estate; ensuring a high profile in the day-to-day running of the sites, and provision of a consistent strong link with customers, guaranteeing appropriate and responsive reaction to address any and all client concerns.
This is an active and visible role requiring excellent customer relationships and supplier management skills. Working as part of a team within the business, the Site Supervisor will be expected to positively contribute to the performance of the business.
By engendering a culture of customer care.
- To be responsible for ensuring all mechanical and other systems as required by the site manager, are maintained in alignment with the service specification, industry best practice and regulatory requirements including business led compliance activities.
- To take accountability for the supervision of all staff within their area of responsibility and other site staff as required, providing direction on the work for the day and that relevant work area is maintained to a high standard
- To be responsible for managing and supervising subcontractors as required by the business.
- Ensure all activities are effectively prioritised in-line with local procedures ensuring workload/regime is delivered escalating issues to the Site Manager when required
- Contribute to the development of local practice, process and initiatives, ensure consistency across the unit in the application of policies and procedures affecting prisoners and staff
Carry out prisoner interviews, inductions and supervise prisoners within the area of work, ensuring that they are appropriately inducted and deployed, completes
Skill Set Of The Mechanical Supervisor:
● Plumber qualified to C&G 6035 (Plumbing), C&G 6189 (Plumbing and heating) and NVQ level 3 in Plumbing or equivalent.
● Five years experience as a plumber or equivalent
● Must be familiar with and able to work to Water Supply Regulation and Control of Legionella L8 requirements.
● Experience working on commercial or industrial heating and water or building services systems
● Qualified electrician with experience working on commercial or industrial electrical systems is desirable
● Planning and Project Management Skills
If you would like to apply for the role please get in touch!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.