£30k - 38k per year + Pension, Overtime, Standby pay and much more
3 months ago
Mechanical Shift Engineer
Shift 4 on 4 off, days or nights - 07:00-19:00 or 19:00-07:00 (two roles)
£34-42k + Benefits and overtime, Salary is dependent on Qualifications and Experience
I’m currently recruiting for two day or night shift Mechanical engineer roles within building services statically based on a critical site in the heart of the City of London. One of our longest standing clients are looking for mechanical/plumbing engineers to join one of the major contractors in the UK who have an urgent need for two mechanical/Plumbing engineers. The role itself needs skilled engineers or plumbers who either have maintenance experience in a large site or at least have a brilliant attitude to learn.
My client is perfect for Mechanical Engineers who desire a role which offers Industry leading Salary and bonus. My client puts a honus on offering their Mechanical engineers’ strong packages which allow them to achieve exactly what they want after committing to my client. Apart from industry leading salaries our client also offers fantastic progression and the opportunity to boost your career to the level you want it to be.
The Job for the Mechanical Shift Engineer:
- To take accountability for reactive maintenance within the estate in line with the sites long term goals and objectives
- To fault find and ensure satisfactory fault rectification maintaining site services levels at all times
- To complete plumbing installations, testing, and commissioning in adherence with statutory regulations, industry best practice and Health and Safety procedures
- To ensure allocated, planned maintenance and small repairs are carried out, undertake service requests raised by the computer aided facilities management system
- To undertake general maintenance tasks and survey inspections in areas
- To maintain regular communications, via radio net, in accordance with LSS
- To accept formal appointments as a competent person in accordance with the
- requirement of the client’s safe systems of work as required
- To carry out locking duties as required
- To undertake incidental and emergency or urgent tasks and assignments as per
- Service Specifications timescales, in a safe manner`
- Plumber qualified to C&G 6035 (Plumbing), C&G 6189 (Plumbing and heating) or NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Plumbing or equivalent
- Two years’ experience working in a role as a plumber or mechanical Engineer
- Experience working with ventilation, heating and water systems
- Must be familiar with and able to work to Water Supply
- Good working Knowledge of planned preventive maintenance operations
- Experience of critical settings would be good but not essential
If you believe you would make a good fit for the above, please apply ASAP.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.