City of London
£34k - 36k per year
about 2 months ago
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer | Tower Hill, London | £34,000 - £36,000
We are currently seeking an Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work in a high end commercial office premises based near Tower Hill.
Due to the nature of the site, this engineer will ideally be Electrically biased with building services experience and knowledge of mechanical / HVAC equipment.
Duties will involve: AHU's / FCU's - filters, belts, coil cleans, boiler resets, chiller checks, condensor changes, pumps, motors, basic electrics ie: sockets, lights etc, basic fabric / building services duties when required.
- £34,000 - £36,000 dependant on experience
- Working for a family run business opposed to just being another number
- Company Pension
- High amount of support and training
- Plenty of progression opportunities as the business continues to grow
- City and Guilds Level 2 or equivelent
- Experience within commercial building services
- Ideally experience working across Landlord and Tenant contracts
- Strong understanding of Mechanical / HVAC equipment
If this position could potentially be of interest then please submit a full CV to discuss in further detail.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.