£37k per year + Package
6 months ago
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer | Kings Cross, London | £37,000
Are you a fully qualified Mechanical Engineer? Do you have experience within commercial building services?
Due to contract expansion we are currently seeking multiple Maintenance Engineers across commercial premises in the Kings Cross area.
Duties will involve general plant maintenance, ie: air handling / fan coil units - belts, coil cleans, filters etc, boiler resets, chiller checks, generator tests, pumps, motors, plumbing, BMS monitoring & temperature changes etc.
The following roles are available:
- 4 on, 4 off (Days Only) - £37,000
- Monday - Friday 07:00 - 16:00 / 09:00 - 18:00 (alternating weeks) - £35,000
- Monday - Friday - 06:00 - 15:00 / 13:00 - 22:00 - £37,000
Company Pension, training, progression opportunities due to being a very large contract and also up-coming company expansion and overtime available.
- Must hold City & Guilds Level 2 or equivalent
- Must have experience within commercial maintenance
- Must be able to work / attend site at the hours advertised - if applying for the 6am start please ensure this is accessible to Kings Cross at this time.
For further details, please submit a CV.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.