£30k - 32k per year
020 3176 4790
8 months ago
My Client based in Central London is looking for a couple of Junior Mechanical Engineers on a permanent basis. You will be based on high end commercial sites across the City Of London, working under mechanical supervisors.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a mechanical engineering environment. Ventilation, ductwork or mechanical building services. Experience of working within commercial buildings would be an advantage.
Start would be immediate but would wait for the right candidate. Work days are Monday to Friday 40hours.
The following experience would be very beneficial
• Background in construction building services
• Experience of working with Mechanical contractors
• Be aware of or familiar with current industry standards and specifications relevant to mechanical or ventilation systems.
• Good communication skills at all levels.
• Ability to represent the best interests of the company in direct dealings with clients.
• A conscientious, positive and reliable attitude to performing the task.
• Strong analytical and logical skills
Please call the office and speak to Charlotte or apply online and I will be in touch after reviewing your CV!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.