5 days ago
Post code: PL1 4SG
Start: Start ASAP
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
Our client are a specialist engineering company who prove bespoke products and installations for Royal Naval Vessels and carry out works on Naval Base infrastructure.
They are looking to recruit permanent Mechanical / Pipe Fitters to join their installation team to provide support and assistance to the site supervisors/foreman’s on set projects. This role will involve working on various vessels and sites.
- You must be able to interpret and work to drawings, systems diagrams, written descriptions and instructions.
- Compliance with legislation/regulation, standards, customer specifications, HSEQ policies and procedures (including Risk Assessments and Method Statements) is essential.
- You will also be expected to comply with our management systems processes to ensure accurate and auditable project documentation.
- A recognised qualified trade, training and qualifications applicable to a mechanical / pipe fitter or technician -previous site/installations experience
- Experience of working on sites where CDM Regulations apply and/or experience of working in marine environment is desirable but not essential
- Flexibility with regards to working overtime and travel
- Fitter: 2 years (required), Electrician: 1 year (preferred)
- Either already UK Security cleared or able for achieve UK SC clearance
Please note: The role is primarily based in Plymouth; however, you may be required to travel within the UK and abroad.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply or contact Sophie Leaney at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.