£18 - 20 per hour
018 7224 8898
11 months ago
Industrial engineer / Industrial Mechanical Engineer / HVAC
DEVON REGION start date of beginning of December 2019
In conjunction with the Supervisor deliver a cost-effective finalisation of works, along with any related new development decisions
- Work as part of a dedicated multi-skilled team to deliver the appropriate service level.
- Ensure that the appropriate risk assessments are completed, and any required control measures are in place prior to carrying out tasks.
- Adopt a flexible approach and assist the team to achieve its goal.
Experience & Skills required:
- A full valid UK driving licence
- NVQ 2 in plumbing.
- City and Guilds Tech 2 or equivalent.
- Extensive post qualification experience in chose discipline, predominantly in the commercial/ industrial field.
- Able to pass clearance to work / DBS already in place
- BMS/ Building environmental control systems.
If you are interested in the position please "click" apply with your most recent CV or call LEANNE @ BUILD RECRUITMENT LTD 07407802761 from Monday 18th at 8am.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.