£30k - 32k per year
6 months ago
Monday - Friday
Are you a mechanical engineer who is looking to work a market leader within the FM environment? Then look no further! This technically minded company is looking for a mechanical engineer who is looking to show their skill set across a technical and skilled contract. Work for a company which offers mechanical engineers the chance to increase their technical knowledge though training and organically progress their career.
This position offers the chance for the lucky applicant to join a business who specializes in progression and who apricate their staff from the ground up. This company prides themselves on the quality of their work which has been demonstrated by working with this client long term. If you are looking to work for a company who is focused on training with the opportunity to increase your potential earnings, then apply now.
Day to Day:
- Working within in a manufacturing environment
- Carrying out daily PPM's and reactive work on FM equipment
- Carrying out service and maintenance on electrical equipment
- Working across a technical team carrying out filter changes, belt replacements and more
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience carrying out daily PPM's and reactive duties
- Must have experience working with the building services industry
- Must have NVQ or City and Guilds Level 3 in mechanical or plumbing
- Company that focuses on internal progression
- High earning potential through over time
- Company pension
Please apply or contact Steven Shine at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.