£36k - 38k per year + Overtime + Holidays + Progression
about 1 month ago
£36,000 - £38,000
City of London
Build Recruitment is looking for a mechanical engineer to join an exciting FM service provider who have established themselves with in the industry. Working for a growing company who has been operating in the UK for over 30 years. To work for a company who has shown their quality through having lot of top quality contracts within the industry.
This position offers the chance for a mechanical engineer to join a business who are the forefront of the building services industry. This opportunity offers you the chance to work in one London’s trophy buildings. If you are looking to work for a company who is focused on internal progression with the opportunity to increase your potential earnings, then look no further?
Day to Day:
- Working within a tenanted building
- Carrying out service and repairs on a number of mechanical equipment
- Working on equipment such as FCU’s, pumps, pressurisation units and carrying out pipework
- Dealing with clients on a day to day basis
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Have experience within the building service industry
- Have previous experience working on FCU’s, pumps, pressured equipment
- Carrying put daily PPM’s
- Must be City and Guilds or NVQ Level 2 qualified
- Company that focusses on internal progression
- High earning potential through overtime
- Company pension, 21 days holiday
Please apply or contact Steven at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.