£30k - 33k per year + Progression, Pension, Call outs
about 10 hours ago
Build Recruitment have been specially chosen to support Government Facility Services Limited to find a skilled gas engineer to work fulltime in a permanent role at their site HMP Bullingdon. This role will be full time working 39 hours a week with a call out rota of 1/3. The ideal candidate be working behind the wire with a team of engineers and have a solid background carrying out maintenance work in commercial or public sector buildings.
You will have a great opportunity to progress within GFSL from the start of your role and will be given new challenges all the time. This role is most certainly for an electrical engineer who like to work hard and is looking for a permanent role to grow within he or she's career.
- Electrician qualified to C&G 2367 or 2357 (Electrical Installation) and NVQ level 3 in Electrical Installations or equivalent.
- Must have a certificate in BS7671 - The Requirements For Electrical Installations, 17th or 18th Edition.
- Two years experience working in a role as an electrician
- To be accountable for the maintenance, installation and repair of electrical systems within the prison estate in line with the sites maintenance requirements
- To take accountability for general reactive maintenance within the prison estate in line with the sites long term goals and objectives
- To fault find and ensure satisfactory fault rectification maintaining site services levels at all times
- To ensure allocated, planned maintenance and small repairs are carried out, undertake service requests raised by the computer aided facilities management system
- To work as a team as well as independently
- Report into electrical supervisor
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.