020 3176 4793
10 months ago
I currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced mobile Mechanical Engineer to join an expanding Engineering Support team who operate on a prestigious contract in the North London area for a leading FM service provider.
The successful candidates will provide reactive and preventative maintenance repairs for mechanical issues across East London.
Duties will include
- Reporting to the Engineering supervisor, you will be responsible for the delivery of mechanical and plumbing maintenance to the client, within your allocated geographical area
- Ensuring all delegated Reactive Works orders and PPM's are completed within the contract defined time SLA's & KPI's
- Undertaking minor quoted works from initial outset, through installation to completion as required whilst completing all required test certification and associated paperwork
- Participation in management meetings, as required
- Ensuring sub-contractors work in accordance with the Health & Safety policy
- Producing accurate documentation as required and to keeping up-to-date records of statutory inspections e.g. L8 documentation, etc.
The successful candidate
- Proven experience as a Mechanical Engineer with a commercial maintenance background
- Highly expeirenced in Mechanical Maintenance - Plant, HVAC etc
- Sound knowledge of / understanding of developing Health & Safety documentation / site safety procedures are always followed
- A full, clean driving license is essential due to this being a mobile role
- Clearance Checks will be required for this contract
Core working hours for these positions are 40 hours per week, 08:00-17:00, Monday to Friday
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.