City of London
£35k - 38k per year
020 3176 4790
3 months ago
An excellent opportunity for a mechanical engineer has arisen to join one of the largest facilities management companies to work on a prestigious site based in The City of London. This role will be working Monday – Friday days only. The site you will be maintaining includes a number of high-profile clients, you must be technically capable and need to be able to work on your own as well as a team. The role will be working closely with the supervisor and management team to supply the agreed level of service to existing clients so you will be given a great opportunity to progress as quickly as possible. You must have previously worked as a mechanical engineer within a building services environment.
Duties of the Mechanical Engineer:
• Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
• Ensure all PPM's, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
• Be responsible for RAM's, Toolbox Talks and make sure targets are met.
• Lead and help develop staff under your control and make sure sub-contractors are compliant.
• Ensure company procedures.
• City and Guilds qualifications
• 5 years Commercial Experience
• Good management and organisation skills.
• Smart, presentable and client facing.
• Willing to progress within the company and eager to learn new skills.
If you are immediately available and looking for a permanent role, please get in touch ASAP.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.