020 3176 4793
18 days ago
I currently have a requirement for a Mobile Mechanical Fitter to join a small specialist division within an established Facilities Management Company. You will have all the benefits of working for a large stable company but also benefit from working in a small team that work together to achieve their goals. The focus of contracts is working within Public Sector and Government sites in North London.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To undertake maintenance duties as required, making sure all reports are accurately completed within specific time frames
- To provide a flexible approach to working practices within the maintenance team which could involve undertaking tasks of a Plumber / Handyman
- Ensure contractual services are delivered in such a way that is possible to achieve agreed SLA's and quality targets
- To produce accurate documentation as required and keep up-to-date records of statutory inspections e.g. L8 documentation
- Undertake minor quoted works from initial outset, through installation to completion as required whilst completing all required test certification
- Responding to customer concerns and implementing correctional action when required
- Developing and maintaining client relationships, relevant stakeholders, staff and external bodies
- Ensuring SLAs and measurable KPIs allocated for all works allocated to you are achieved
- Project yourself, your team and the company in a professional matter at all time
- Participation in meetings as and when required
- Working closely with the Site Supervisor to undertake business improvement projects as directed
- Ensuring all employees are aware of their obligations under the Health & Safety policy, and that work is carried out according to this policy at all times
- Ensuring that all Health, Safety and Environmental incidents and complaints are reported and investigated
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Time served Mechanical Engineer with a maintenance background
- HVAC NVQ Level 3
- Experienced fault finding skills in LTHW Heating Systems, Air Compressors, Gas Fired Boilers, Steam Boilers, Water Treatment, Cooling Towers
- L8 ACOP Legionella Awareness
- Good team member with excellent communication skills with all levels of the workforce
- Some electrical knowledge
- COSHH Awareness trained
- First Aid trained
Please note that successful candidates will be processed through high security clearance checks.
This role is working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.