£38k - 42k per year
020 3176 4793
8 days ago
I currently have an exciting opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join a leading service provider for a static role based in Fulham. The Successful candidate will be part of the Engineering Support team ensuring all delegated Reactive Works orders and PPM's are completing within the contract defined time.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To undertake maintenance duties as required, making sure all reports are accurately completed within specific time frames
- To provide a flexible approach to working practices within the maintenance team which could involve undertaking tasks of a Plumber / Handyman
- Ensure contractual services are delivered in such a way that is possible to achieve agreed SLA's and quality targets
- To produce accurate documentation as required and keep up-to-date records of statutory inspections e.g. L8 documentation
- Undertake minor quoted works from initial outset, through installation to completion as required whilst completing all required test certification
- Responding to customer concerns and implementing correctional action when required
- Developing and maintaining client relationships, relevant stakeholders, staff and external bodies
- Ensuring SLAs and measurable KPIs allocated for all works allocated to you are achieved
- Project yourself, your team and the company in a professional matter at all time
- Participation in meetings as and when required
- Working closely with the Site Supervisor to undertake business improvement projects as directed
- Ensuring all employees are aware of their obligations under the Health & Safety policy, and that work is carried out according to this policy at all times
- Ensuring that all Health, Safety and Environmental incidents and complaints are reported and investigated
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Time served Mechanical Engineer with a maintenance background
- HVAC NVQ Level 3
- Experienced fault finding skills in LTHW Heating Systems, Air Compressors, Gas Fired Boilers, Steam Boilers, Water Treatment, Cooling Towers
- L8 ACOP Legionella Awareness
- Good team member with excellent communication skills with all levels of the workforce
- Some electrical knowledge
- COSHH Awareness trained
- First Aid trained
Please note that successful candidates will be processed through high security clearance checks.
This role is working 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.