£39k per year + Package
about 1 year ago
Electrical Day Shift Engineer | x2 roles - Euston & Mayfair | £39,000
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer for a high end commercial office premises based in Euston.
You will be working as part of a 2 person team maintaining both landlord area's and tenanted floors. Very welcoming / friendly contract with a strong relationship with the client on-site.
Duties will involve: AHU's / FCU's - filters, belts, coil cleans, boiler resets, chiller checks, pumps, motors, ac units, fire alarms, sprinklers, basic plumbing / building services duties when required.
- Hours 4 on, 4 off (days only)
- Working for a family run service provider where you are not just another number
- Company Pension
- High amount of support and training
- 20 days annual leave
- Plenty of progression opportunities as the business continues to grow
- City and Guilds Level 2 or equivelent
- Experience within commercial building services
- Ideally experience working across Landlord and Tenant contracts
- Strong understanding of Mechanical / HVAC equipment
If this position could potentially be of interest then please submit a full CV to discuss in further detail.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.