£34k - 36k per year + Package
22 days ago
Mechanical Building Services Engineer | London, Fenchurch Street | £35,000 + package
Do you have experience within the commercial maintenance industry? Are you Mechanically biased?
I am currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to work in a large, high end office complex near Fenchurch Street, City of London.
You will be working in a small team, responsible for all landlord area's of the premises. Duties will include maintenance of air handling units, fan coil units, boilers, belts, filters, pumps, motors, condensers etc alongside general plumbing and other building services duties.
- £35,000 basic salary
- Hours: Monday to Friday 07:00 - 16:00 / 10:00 - 19:00 (alternating weeks)
- Landlord contract - commercial office premises
- Call out rota 1/2 resulting in £2600 extra per year for being on standby
- Company Pension
- Training and Progression opportunities
- Must be City and Guilds qualified or equivalent
- Must have experience within commercial maintenance
- Able to work the hours advertised in Central London
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.