020 3176 4793
11 months ago
I'm currently looking for a Mechanical Building Service Engineer for a mobile position based in Ealing covering PPM and reactive Maintenance tasks within Commercial and Public Sector sites in the area. The person will be responsible for the safe and efficient maintenance of all Mechanical assets and equipment, including Water systems (internal and external), Heating systems, electric motors, Electric pumps, BMS systems fault diagnosis, AHU maintenance and other building related items when necessary.
- To independently conduct planned maintenance to mechanical water, heating and gas systems and appliances including plant, controls, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
- To conduct reactive repairs to mechanical and gas equipment, including investigation and identification of faults and component defects, and carry out complex remedial works to a satisfactory standard.
- To liaise and work in close partnership with Electrical and Fabric engineering tiers and sub-contractors to provide a comprehensive Engineering service.
- To clearly and effectively document planned and reactive maintenance tasks and actions through production of notes on PDAs, job reports and Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) documentation.
- Access plant and equipment across Commercial buildings and carry out mechanical engineering tasks.
- Plumbing, Gas and mechanical services having experience working in commercial buildings and plant
- Qualified to Plumbing NVQ level 2,
- Commercial gas qualifications CCN1, CPA1,
- Unvented hot water systems
- Experience or qualification in Building Management Systems.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.