£18k - 22k per year
10 months ago
Role: Marketing & Events Coordinator
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
Location: Swanley, Kent
My client is a leading multi-disciplined construction and property consultancy. They provide a definitive range of services to the UK building and construction industry covering chartered building & quantity surveying, project management, architecture & master planning, civil & structural engineering, mechanical & electrical engineering, sustainability and health & safety.
- Assist in marketing communications, both to internal and external audiences – main aspects including PR, newsletter, bulletins etc
- Assisting in maintaining and developing the Practice’s promotional material via the website and intranet, hard copy Practice brochures, specialism brochures, case studies etc
- Assist in developing the company e-marketing and social media communications
- Assist in marketing and promoting the latest initiatives being pursued by the Practice
- Assist in maintaining and developing the company website and other websites under the control of the Practice
- Assist in organising, marketing and promoting events held by the company
- Utilise photography and videography skills wherever appropriate
- Other related duties as may be agreed from time to time with the Group Leader
Experience & Qualifications
The Marketing & Events Coordinator will be qualified to the required level for their existing duties but will be expected to develop their competency through experience and continued learning.
Training & Development
The Practice is keen to assist individuals in developing any work related professional interests. The Practice takes training seriously, providing practical and financial assistance to all personnel
This is an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Graduate to kick start their career and to work for a successful multi-disciplinary consultancy.
Should you require further information please email Gary.Sewell@buildrec.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.