£38k - 40k per year
018 7224 8898
7 days ago
Our client are an expanding Marine Company, servicing and repairing large scale vessel engines, plant machinery, off shore eninges and machinery with routine servicing and as well as a breakdown response service.
The duties will include site service, diagnosis and rectification of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems of all types of machinery, helping in our engineering workshop as required and general record keeping of all work carried out.
- Proven track record in plant, heavy plant or Agricultural engineering services
- Hydraulic systems experience
- You will be professional in all aspects of the role as a representative of the business servicing our growing customer portfolio.
- Qualifications in plant, agricultural or HGV fitting would be advantageous although proven experience within the field will be considered
- We will require a reference from a previous employer within the field.
- A formal qualification or lengthy experience of welding and fixing..
- Expericence with boats or at sea or a marine back ground (sea legs)
you will be able to work in your own workshop with all equipment you will need there is also a requuirement to travel away from home...
40-hour week with overtime usually available on a week by week basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £35,000.00 to £40,000.00 /year
- mechanical engineering: 1 year (Preferred)
- Diploma of Higher Education (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Required)
please call leanne @ Build Recuitment (M) 07407802761 / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.