£22 - 25 per hour
about 1 month ago
Temporary Maintenance Surveyor - Repairs, Voids and Legal Disrepair
Welwyn Hatfield - 3 month - ongoing contract
Rates £22-25/hour depending on experience
Immediate start available
Build Recruitment are working in partnership with a leading provider of social housing in Welwyn Hatfield, due to increased workload we are looking to recruit a Maintenance Surveyor to look after a variety of maintenance workstreams, including responsive repairs, voids and legal disrepair.
Main accountabilities and
- To facilitate delivering housing repairs and void maintenance services to achieve high performance and value for money.
- Assist with Legal Disrepair claim management and mitigation
- Knowledgeable and up to date with current building regulations
- Good understanding and working knowledge of H&S legislation.
- Ability to make clear oral and written reports Analytical skills.
- Liaise closely with other departments and agencies such as Legal, Environmental Health, external services, Gas/Water companies, owner occupiers (home ownership team) in order to carry out repairs.
For more information please contact Kieran Williams at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.