£34k per year + 30 days holiday, 18.9% final salary pension, van & fuel
5 months ago
My client is a Social Housing Provider based in North London currently looking for a permanent Maintenance Surveyor on a full time basis. This is a fantastic opportunity with an excellent benefits package, including 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays), van & fuel allowance, 36 hour working weeks, 18.9% final salary pension scheme.
- Pre/Post inspections on raised repair orders, Woking with the partnering Main Contractor ensuring a timely and efficient Repairs service is delivered to the Group’s tenants
- Provider a diagnostic Surveying service relating to Disrepair claims
- Deal with variations on works orders
- Provide Building pathology and diagnostic Surveying services for the wider business, advising both internal and external stakeholders on technical issues
- Experienced within social housing repairs and maintenance, for a social housing provider or similar business
- Technical qualification within Surveying or similar discipline (HND/C, BSc or qualified by extensive experience)
- Excellent can do attitude with the ability to deal with tenants and stakeholders of all backgrounds and levels of seniority.
- Clean driving licence
- Strong communications skills either verbal and written and ICT skills
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please contact Kieran from Build Recruitment on 07487847467 or send your CV to Kieran.email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.