£37k per year + Benefits Package
25 days ago
My client is a Social Housing Provider based in Woking, due to a recent restructure my client is currently looking for a permanent Maintenance Surveyor on a full time basis.
- Pre/Post inspections on raised repair orders, Woking with the partnering Main Contractor ensuring a timely and efficient Repairs service is delivered to the Group’s tenants
- Carry out Stock Condition Surveys to a high standard
- Provider a diagnostic Surveying service in relation to legal disrepair claims
- Provide Building pathology and diagnostic Surveying services for the wider business, advising both internal and external stakeholders on technical issues
- Experienced within social housing repairs and maintenance, for a Housing Assocoation, Local Authority or similar business
- Technical qualification within Surveying or similar discipline (HND/C, BSc or qualified by extensive experience)
- Excellent can do attitude with the ability to deal with tenants and stakeholders of all backgrounds and levels of seniority.
- Own vehicle with clean driving licence, clean DBS
- Strong communications skills either verbal and written and ICT skills
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please contact Kieran from Build Recruitment on 07487847467 or send your CV to Kieran.firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.