£40k - 42k per year
4 months ago
Building Surveyor £42,000
My client is a leading, national provider of social housing, currently looking for a Repairs Surveyor on a full-time permanent basis within their West London/Berkshire region.
This is a homebased role (with travel to site) so a full UK driving licence is essential
Key Responsibilities of the Repairs Surveyor
- Management and delivery of all aspects of your major repairs against objectives for a region and in line with your budgetary accountability and control.
- Implement effective project and contract management disciplines including project briefs; on-site progress visits/meetings; valuations and variations; Post inspections and sign off.
- Undertake a Range of stock condition surveys to the property portfolio.
Requirements for the Repairs Surveyor
- Technical qualification in Building Surveying or similar discipline
- Extensive experience within Repairs & Maintenance within a social housing environment
- Excellent defect diagnosis experience and all-round building pathology/construction knowledge
- Knowledge of Health & Safety
- Excellent negotiator, with a good level of ICT and verbal/written communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information, please contact Daisy from Build Recruitment on 07944 267 229 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.