£32k - 39k per year + package
5 months ago
Salary up to 38,000pa package
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Housing Association, who are looking for a Maintenance Surveyor based in the South West.
Our client a National Housing Association, provide general needs and supporting living housing to individuals across the UK. We are working in partnership with our client to source an experienced Maintenance Surveyor to join their team on a permanent basis, to manage the South West patch.
Day to Day:
- Over see the day to day maintenance and condition of accommodation
- Prepare specifications, prices and tenders for repairs and maintenance works
- Oversee and manage Health & safety along side the on site management teams
- Management of contractors on site completing work
- Daily, weekly and monthly reviews and planning of planned and reactive works
- Monitoring of budgets, KPIs with the teams
- Carryout stock condition surveys
- Visit sites when required
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Building surveying experience or property management experience essential
- Relevant qualification would be beneficial
- Experience of working with a housing association or vulnerable groups would be advantageous
- Excellent IT skills is essential
- Full UK driving licence and access to a car during working hours is essential
- 35 hours per week
- Very flexible working arrangements – from homes or where is suitable to work
- Package include holiday pay, pensions contributions and car allowance
- Supported by a National organisation and an experienced well-established team
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.