Royal Tunbridge Wells
£36k - 38k per year
4 months ago
My client is a leading provider of social housing, currently recruiting for a Maintenance Surveyor on a full time permanent basis within the Kent region.
Key Responsibilities of the Maintenance Surveyor:
- Management and delivery of all aspects of your major repairs against objectives for a region and in line with your budgetary accountability and control.
- Implement effective project and contract management disciplines including project briefs; on-site progress visits/meetings; valuations and variations; Post inspections and sign off.
- Undertake a Range of stock condition surveys to the property portfolio.
- Overall responsibility for delivery of all allocated major repairs on time, within budget and cashflow targets.
Requirements for the Maintenance Surveyor:
- Technical qualification in Building Surveying or similar discipline
- Extensive experience within Repairs & Maintenance within a social housing environment
- Excellent defect diagnosis experience and all round building pathology/construction knowledge
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and CDM regulations.
- Excellent negotiator, with a good level of ICT and verbal/written communication skills
Benefits to the Maintenance Surveyor:
- Competitive Salary
- 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Excellent pension scheme
If you are interested in applying for this role or require further information please contact Jack Burgess from Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.