City of London
£16 - 18 per hour
020 3176 4790
25 days ago
My client is recruiting several installation electricians to join their team ASAP. You must have experience in installing electrics in industrial sites. NEED TO START TUESDAY 26TH MAY - MUST HAVE JIB CARD AND YOUR OWN HARD HAT WITH CHIN STRAP.
- Run tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation
- Inspect electrical systems and equipment for any damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards
- Provide professional assessments and advice for customers
- Running tests on electrical components to ensure a safe and effective installation
- Inspecting electrical systems and equipment for damage, malfunctions, and safety hazards
- Fault finding and diagnosis
- Providing professional assessments and advice for customers
Do you have the following?
- The ability to work as part of a team or on your own?
- Excellent customer facing skills?
- Confidence in your own ability to see a job through from start to finish?
If so then you could be the person that we need to join our Electrical Installation team.
You will need
- 18th Edition City and Guilds
- ECS or CSCS Card
- Ideally 2391 Testing and Inspection
- Ability to work at heights.
- NVQ level 3 / AM2 or equivalent.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.