£18k - 22k per year
020 3176 4790
about 1 month ago
My client a high-quality banking group requires a Help Desk Administrator to join their growing team on a permanent basis. This role is based in the City of London, ideally you will be available immediately as my client is looking for a start date of the 1st April 2019. A salary of £20’000 for the helpdesk role is being offered. This is a great opportunity for a junior administrator looking to progress within facilities management.
Duties & Responsibilities of the helpdesk administrator:
- Responding and assisting with the management of the Help Desk Service, ensuring all communications with the Help Desk are logged, actioned updated and responded to within the service level agreement.
- Liaising with service partners to ensure tickets are actioned when appropriate.
- Excellent communications skills
- Raising purchase orders
- To prepare weekly / monthly / quarterly reports, scheduled and ad-hoc
- Obtain Quotations when required and as directed.
Experience / Skills:
- Demonstrate previous experience in similar role or have proven strong administration skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Prioritisation skills
- Team Player
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- Calm, meticulous and organised
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent telephone manner, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this role, please email me your CV and I look forward to hearing from you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.