£35k - 38k per year + package
about 2 months ago
Bristol – BS16
Start ASAP – to cover planned or reactive maintenance
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Regional Social housing contractor, who are looking for a Supervisor based in Bristol.
Our client is a social housing contractor who are looking for 2 Supervisors to join them on a permanent basis. Our client have been successful in securing a new contract in the Bristol area.
Day to Day:
- Day to day management of a maintenance programme of works
- Liaising with tenants to confirm work processes
- Checking quality of work and reporting back to head office
- Ensuring trades haver the materials available to complete work
- Prioritising work into categories
- Inputting information onto excel spreadsheets and inhouse systems
- Visiting sites, toolbox talks and weekly contract review meetings
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- SMSTS/ SSSTS certificate
- Previous experience of managing a multi trade team
- Computer literate with Microsoft office programmes
- Social housing repairs and maintenance experience beneficial
- Must be organised and used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Full time hours over Monday - Friday
- Friendly team environment
- Parking available on site
- 21days holiday + BH, to increase to 23day in January 2023.
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.