£45k - 48k per year
020 3176 4790
5 months ago
Maintenance Supervisor - Data Centre - West London - £48,000 + Package
I am currently recruiting of behalf of a large national service provider who is currently seeking a Critical Maintenance Supervisor based in West London.
The role will be to maintain a large critical data centre where you will be responsible for a team of engineers and all critical PPM's and reactive tasks.
This position will report directly into a Contract Manager who manages a portfolio of data centres across London.
- Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all PPM's, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Manage and develop staff under your control and make sure sub contractors are compliant.
- Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
- City & Guilds Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds 17th/ 18th Edition
- City & Guilds 2391 Test and Inspection (Derirable)
- HV AP (Desirable)
- Mechanical qualifications (Desirable)
The salary and package are as follows:
- Salary up to £48,000
- 25 days holiday
- Company pension
- Private Healthcare
- Futher training and development
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.