£28k - 32k per year + health care, 25 days a/l
2 months ago
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 + £3,000 shift allowance if shift.
Location: Bristol BS10 5NE
Hours: 40 hours per week. 07:00 – 16:00 or 10:00 – 19:00 Monday to Friday or Shift 4 on 4 off day and night.
Our client who are a world leading FM company are looking for a plumber to work on their public sector contract based in Bristol. This role as a plumber is working full time on a permanent basis with the opportunity to progress within a successful company. The ideal person for this role would have worked as a plumber previously and have solid experience doing maintenance and reactive works in a commercial or public sector environment.
- Reporting to the Shift Lead / M&E Supervisor
- Undertake maintenance technical duties that are within training and competence, both as planned and reactive work.
- To order materials and services as required and update records
- Carry out emergency light testing, replacement of light bulbs and chokes / ballasts unit, maintenance of air conditioning / fan coil units etc.
- 40 hours per week, 8 hours per day on an alternating weekly shift pattern of either 07:00 – 16:00 or 10:00 – 19:00, Monday to Friday; a 4 on 4 off day and night shift position is also available.
- Must hold a recognised mechanical trade apprenticeship and/or relevant qualifications to level 2 or 3 (theory and practice) in a relevant Mechanical discipline with suitable industry experience; plumbing experience essential
- Competent Person L8 experience; Asbestos Awareness; Fire Alarm Testing knowledge is desirable
- Willingness to attain cross skilling and to undertake training and qualify as an Authorised Person as required
- Experience carrying out electrical maintenance previously in a commercial or public sector site
- Strong customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work on own initiative as well as within a team with a proactive, flexible, can-do attitude
If this opportunity as a plumber may be of interest to you but you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with Ruby Skinner – Ruby.Skinner@buildrec.com
This role may be suitable for a mechanical engineer, mechanical maintenance engineer, mechanical building services engineer, mechanical bais engineer, maintenance plumber or mechanical shift engineer.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.