£22k per year
020 3176 4790
28 days ago
Maintenance Planner / Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00am – 17:00pm
Salary: £22,000 per annum
I am currently looking for Maintenance Planner / Administrator to work for a property maintenance company based in Romford.
- Raising repairs
- Prioritise repairs by urgency, trade, and location to ensure the most efficient use of resources.
- Manage operative diaries.
- Follow up with operatives and manage allocation of workload.
- To liaise with tenants, client and operatives ensuring they are fully informed of any operational changes to complete the requested repair.
- Ensure that all repair activity information is fully entered onto system in a timely and accurate manner.
- To assist with arranging pre- and post-inspections for the Supervisors and record
- To provide administrative support for the service as required
- Ability to manage customer service complaints and resolve to a satisfactory resolution.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as may be required by the business.
- To promote good working relationships with your colleagues and the company’s clients and suppliers
It is essential that applicants have:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a planner / scheduler
- Ideally experience within building services industry
- Experience using Sendesk or BigChange would be beneficial.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- High levels of communication skills
- A high level of IT proficiency
- Excellent levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Initiative to identify and implement improvements.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.