£23,700 - 23,795 per year + 50% Discount for work tools, Gym membership, Pension scheme, Progression
4 days ago
Our client who is a luxury retailer are looking for a maintenance operative to work directy for them on a permanent basis in their world-famous store in Knightsbridge. This role offers amazing benefits such as 50% off work clothing, private pension scheme, 23 days annual leave, rising to 27 days over a five year period, discounted gym membership, and much more.
The role is gong to be maintening the roof of the building by carrying out daily PPM's, cleaning and repairs. You will be working 37.5 hours a week.
- practical experience as either a maintenance operative, flat roofing knowledge, to include single membrane roofing
- City & Guilds or other recognized qualification preferred
- Certification & Training with waterproofing systems
- Demonstrable skills
- Good communication skills
- To maintain an asset register of all rooftop areas, and complete PPM works to maintain all areas to a high level of cleanliness & repair
- To manage and trace any leaks through the rooftop penetrations & membranes; and ensure repairs are completed promptly and within budget.
- To assist with the day to day reactive tasks required of the maintenance department or any planned maintenance works as required.
- Ensure all roof gullies and drainage and guttering are free from debris and running away freely
- Ensure the roof is free from rubbish and debris. Ensure contractors do not litter the roof areas and work with the Duty Management & onsite project teams to maintain a clean rooftop with no risk of damage or building leaks
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.